Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Visit to Buffalo, New York

Ray and Sue traveled to the Buffalo area over the memorial day weekend so that Ray could meet he rest of Sue's family. We both had a wonderful time . Sue was able to see many of her family and old friends and I was able to meet them for the first time.

Sue's family and friends are awesome and I felt welcome everywhere I went. I am especially grateful to Kari and Wil for opening their home to me and making me feel welcome and even part of the family. It's easy to see why I love Sue so much. It is obvious that she has raised wonderful daughters and they have chosen their eternal companions wisely.

I had already met two of Sue's daughters and son-in-laws during previous visits. it was great to meet Kari, Amber and Tina, along with Kari's husband Wil and Tina's husband, Felipe. I'm sure that I will meet Amber's husband, Lucas, in the near future.

It was also great to meet all of Sue's grandkids, Payton, Brinly, Bronson, and Eli, from Kari and Wil, and Raquel, from Tina and Felipe. Amber is due with her first baby near the end of the year.

Ray & Sue did not get back home until 1am and were whupped, but we did have a great time.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hey guys,
The blog looks great! What a cute couple you make.
Love,
Kari

Annie said...

Hey! Thanks for the blog posts. It made me jealous! I wish I couldve been there!

Annie

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise