Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Weekend

We went back up to Cedar City on Friday night to watch "Fiddler on the Roof" at the Shakespeare Festival. It was absolutely great. For those of you who may not know the story line...it is set in Russian in the early 1900's and is basically about a father of 5 girls trying to raise them in trying time....5 girls????? Are you Flipping Kidding Me? hahahahahaha... I am actually very much looking forward to being a step dad to Sue's 5 AWESOME daughters!

We planned our wedding, Sue's actual move, our honeymoon, the girls' visits, some things we need to do for the house. We ran allover town to do some shopping and window shopping and moved over most of Sue's photos and paintings since we are spending most of our time at my house now.
We cooked some burgers for dinner and they were great.

Sunday was an all day church day (wouldn't have it any other way) then I cooked some BBQ chicken with some pasta and a tres leches cake with strawberries for our weekly desert.

It was a very domestic and busy weekend. We still had a blast just being together though.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love the updates. Keep em coming! PS. The pictures of my car freaked me out. It really is a good thing you found that before I started my trek home across the desert...

Sue said...

Fiddler was fun. It is one of my favorite plays for obvious reasons. Dan MacArthur, mayor of St. George, sat next to Ray & gabbed to him all night. It is nice to be seen with such a VIP! (I mean Ray) :o)

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise