Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Plumb Family Visit

Will, Kari, and the kids have been with us since last Friday. We have had lots of fun with them while they were here. Will and I were able to get out a couple of times to golf. I took him to a couple of courses he hadn't played before. We had a great time. We also went up to Springdale (Zion Park area) to eat at Oscar's (Brett and Annie's favorite and ours too) then off to the Imax theater to see the "Transformers' pretty cool on the big screen. I don't know what entertained us more, the movie, or this guy next to me that decided to jump over the back row of seats in the middle of the movie to get some concessions, only not realizing that there was a 6 foot drop....after realizing the guy didn't acutally kill himself, I couldn't stop laughing for 10 flippin minutes witht tears running down my face...oh my gosh...you had to be there. I think Kari had a great time too....but that was between trips to the bathroom for nausea.

We had such a good time with the grandkids too. They are all growing up and were such fun to be around. We have them completely indoctrinated to the Wii now too.

They left for California last night for a week at Disneyland and Will's family. Will is going back to Buffalo from there but Kari and the kids are coming back to our place next Thursday and will be staying with us for 4 or 5 more days....yee haa.

Sue is feeling and doing much better but still needs to be on her patch to keep her dizziness at bay, Good news is that the doctors have found nothng seriously wrong and it is just a bad virus.

3 comments:

tt moreno said...

thats hilarious that guy and the 6 foot wall. I am glad that mom is doing better. I can not believe that it is a virus. how strange!!!

Annie said...

HA! that is funny. I can totally see myself laughing about that for days. I have laugh attacks in movie theaters often for some reason. Where are the pictures?!?!?

Annie

Ray and Sue said...

Honestly....it was actually a whole lot funnier than I could ever explain....that's about all that we could talk about on the 30 minute ride home. I swear it was like a comedy movie....the guy took about 10 seconds to get up then he was like totally playing it off even though I know it hard to hurt like you know what and it had to almost kill the guy. Like I said, after we knew it didn't kill him I was almost hysterical....made my day....is that sick and wrong or what....hahahaha...tehetehetehe...lol...lol
rofl....rofl....rofl :o)

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise