Friday, May 7, 2010

Golf With Chris

I spent an afternoon with Chris celebrating his 32nd birthday by going golfing and then took him to dinner at Red Robin. We had a great time together and played some pretty good golf too. I love desert golf. You never know what little critter might show up. Have a look at some of the photos we took.  

My best day golfing never has anything to do with my score (although that sure helps), it's when I get a chance to play with my sons and sons in law...it doesn't get any better than that for me.

Next up...golf with Will on Saturday morning...stay tuned

Handsome bugger!















































1 comment:

Sherri said...

its amazing just how pretty those golf courses in the desert are...

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise

Sue & Ray's Zion Paradise